First Response Offers Seniors the Latest in Portable GPS Alert Device Technology
GPS MobileCare by First Response System combines a patented FALL DETECTION technology with a special AUTO ALERT application built into a single first alert device. Best of all, the device is completely portable as you can take it anywhere you go. Seniors and health care professionals alike recognize First Response System.com as a leading provider of mobile GPS Emergency Medical Alert Systems and home-based emergency response systems for active, independent seniors nationwide.
”VRI MobileCare with GPS Medical Alert is a discrete and reliable emergency medical support system that goes everywhere, all the time.” Advocates for the Independent (2014) Report
The freedom to go ANYWHERE, ANYTIME with confidence and peace-of-mind.
GPS MobileCare by First Response brings safety and peace-of-mind to everyday senior living. Designed to break through the confines of traditional home-bound emergency medical alert systems, GPS MobileCare is the complete “all-in-one device” for reliable emergency medical alarm and monitoring for seniors. Use it anywhere and at anytime 24/7.
GPS MobileCare is a discrete, wearable device that provides seniors with a highly sophisticated fall detection application built directly into the device. The fall detection application features an Auto Alert capability that sends an alarm to our First Response national emergency monitoring center. The system also features 24/7 emergency medical monitoring and dispatch services with live certified EMS/EMT operators, GPS user tracking & locating, and two-way automated hands-free communication from virtually anywhere via nationwide cellular (tower) networks.
The device, worn as an emergency necklace for seniors (also comes with an optional clip-on accessory), connects directly to our First Response national emergency monitoring center. Our live, certified EMS/EMT operators provide immediate assistance whenever and wherever needed.
GPS MobileCare by First Response System is your very own help alert button device and emergency medical alarm system. Our “All In One Device” dispatches local 911 emergency responders to the user’s location whenever a sudden medical emergency, event or accident occurs- anywhere at anytime, day or night!
An “All In One Device” with the latest Product Technology Features.
- GPS location technology allows user to remain safe even outside the home, anywhere.
- Nationwide signal coverage; GPS tracker locates user to within 100 feet of user position.
- Touch button technology on device transmits emergency panic alarm automatically.
- 2-way voice activated speaker provides clear, reliable 2-way live communication.
- Patented Fall Detection Technology features a multi-sensor application to detect falls and sends alerts automatically to live EMS operators for fast response.
- Water resistant device (worn as a belt clip or necklace) can be worn in the shower.
- 36-hour standby battery with 30-minute active live call reserve; charger docking station.
- Small, lightweight device with durable casing for easy access, function and appeal.
Affordable Rental Price Plan Options with a Full Warranty Included.
For more information and affordable rental price plan options, please contact: Scott Hazlewood/ SVP Client Services at (866) 686-9344 Toll-Free direct or (866) 930-1130.