First Response System introduces our latest Landline System
First Response System, America’s leading authority and nationwide provider of emergency alert systems for seniors, is excited to introduce our latest-generation landline system for 2015. This personal emergency system is ideally suited for independent older adults who seek around-the-clock emergency monitoring and alarm protection for in and around the home and property.
The #1 Requested Landline System in America – 5 Reasons Why
Our Landline System by First Response is our industry’s most reliable, longstanding and trusted system for independent seniors and at-risk elderly adults who live alone.
- Affordable: Rental plan options for $22.95 to $29.95 per month and NO FEES.
- Easy-to-use: Press and release panic alert button to wear as a bracelet or necklace.
- Maintenance-Free: No batteries to replace or re-charge and free product replacement.
- Fast & Simple Set-up: “Plug and Play” for easy set-up and no assembly required.
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance: Live EMS operator response/ dispatch by First Response.
Simple & Easy Set-up – 5 Steps in 5 Minutes
Our Landline System can be set-up and activated within minutes out of the box. A simple instruction sheet is all you need. No tools required.
- A/C electrical outlet connects to our base console power cord.
- Console features an on/off power switch to power system (includes a back-up battery).
- Phone line connects to our monitoring base station console.
- Press and release your wireless panic/help button to activate system.
- Call our First Response live operator to test your new system.
Live customer assistance (866-930-1130 toll-free) is always available, if needed. You’re now protected 24/7!