First Response Medical Alert Necklace
Our latest generation medical alert necklace by First Response System provides independent older adults with the ideal personal emergency medical response device that safely and easily notifies First Response live, certified EMS operators to immediately dispatch local 911 emergency medical responder assistance right to your exact location.
Help at the Simple Touch of a Button
The biggest fear of any elderly adult or family member caregiver is when a sudden accident or unexpected medical event strikes a loved one while living alone. Particularly after a critical fall accident, when a landline or cell phone is not accessible, seniors require a reliable and wearable device that can summon medical assistance easily and at a moment’s notice.
With the simple “press and release” of our First Response medical alert necklace, at-risk seniors will be immediately connected to our National Emergency Monitoring Center. If needed, our live, certified EMS operators will dispatch local 911 medical, fire or police services right to the older adult’s location.
Our Medical Alert Necklace is the Most Requested Senior Alarm Device in America
Elders and their families seek reliability, durability and ease-of-use in all of our First Response medical alert system products. Our medical alarm necklace is the most sought-after wearable alarm device because of our unique offering that combines affordability, function, reliability and performance.
- Comfortable and lightweight; portable and adjustable; and attractive (for women especially).
- Easily accessible around the neck area; adjusts and fits to any contour or length preference.
- 100% waterproof to wear safely while showering, bathing and swimming.
- Breakaway mechanism as an added safety feature to disconnect the necklace.
- Minimum 100-yard extended range signal from button to monitoring base console.
- Simple, easy to activate panic/help alert button attached to the pendant.
Peace-of-Mind for Loved Ones and Their Families
The daily fear and anxiety that comes with the anticipation of falling or the actual occurrence of a sudden, related medical accident can easily compromise the independence, mobility and well-being of any older adult and their daily lifestyle.
By simply pressing our First Response medical alarm necklace and senior help button, medical assistance is now only minutes away when a loved one is injured, distressed and alone. For family members who can’t be there when an accident strikes unexpectedly, it is our mission to come to their immediate aid.
Medical Alarm Necklace – How it Works to Receive Emergency Help Quickly
First Response System provides independent and at-risk seniors with a reliable medical alarm necklace that connects directly to First Response System where our live operators can immediately activate our host of comprehensive 24/7 monitoring protection and responder dispatch services:
- Press and release button device on necklace for easy alarm activation direct to First Response.
- Live, certified EMS operators connect with user from First Response Monitoring Center via base console 2-way voice activated speaker.
- Local medical services, fire or police responders can be dispatched to the user location within minutes, if required.
- Special protocols initiated by First Response to automatically dispatch local agency responder services if requested; Friends & Family Contact List notification included.
Lying on the floor in a critically injured or compromised state for several hours (or even days) while waiting for help needn’t be a lifestyle option for any elderly adult living alone. Our First Response senior panic alert necklace will get the help loved ones need fast.
First Response System is the leading national provider of personal medical alert systems and 24/7 emergency monitoring services in America. We take enormous pride in offering older adults and their families with our latest generation elderly medical devices for 2015 and beyond.