First Response System.com is America’s leading nationwide provider of personal emergency response systems (PERS), elderly alarm necklace and bracelet devices, and monitoring services for seniors, older adults and individuals with chronic ailments and disabilities.
Available for use in all 50 states, we are universally recognized as offering the best home medical alert systems with a reliable panic help button for seniors. The device is placed on a necklace or bracelet for easy access. First Response takes great pride in providing families with the finest selection of emergency medical alert systems, elderly alarm devices and GPS mobile devices for home, property and travel anywhere in the United States. From New York to Florida and Ohio to California, as well as every state in between, a First Response system can be used anywhere in the United States.
Looking for the Best Elderly Emergency Alert Response Systems for Home or Travel?
Choose the Right Senior Help Button to Match Your Senior Lifestyle:
Land Line System for Home and Property – phone line or cable box connection needed!
For older adults and their family members seeking affordable elderly alarm devices including the best home medical alert system for seniors, First Response offers our longstanding and reliable land line unit. This personal response device connects directly to a phone line jack or cable modem box in the home. Our land line device is recognized due to its reliability, ease of use and affordability.
Cell Dialer System for Home and Property – no phone line needed!
With many households increasingly discarding their traditional home phone line, First Response System now offers the best home medical alert systems and panic button bracelets and necklaces for seniors. This totally wireless personal response unit features nationwide HD and/or Voice cellular network signal coverage to provide reliable 24/7 emergency monitoring operator services throughout all 50 states.
Unlike the past, these devices no longer need a traditional land line phone connection to seek medical assistance quickly. Our Cell Dialer unit now comes to the rescue. The Cell Dialer is considered one of the best home emergency medical alert systems for seniors where a traditional land line phone connection is not available. We employ one of the largest cellular networks in America to provide reliable nationwide signal coverage every time you press the necklace help button. As a bonus, the Cell Dialer in addition to all of our elderly alarm help devices are totally maintenance free for older adult users.
GPS MobileCare System for Home and Travel- all-in-one, “take anywhere” device!
When needed, a personal response apparatus shouldn’t necessarily be confined to the home. Designed for independent and active seniors and older adults, our GPS MobileCare help unit is the pinnacle device for those individuals who lead a more mobile lifestyle where device portability to and from any location, far or near, is desired.
GPS MobileCare by First Response is our portable solution for allowing independent older adults the ability to travel outside the confines of home virtually anywhere. Active seniors can now go about their daily life with complete confidence and immediate medical protection when needed. Wearing a help button as a necklace allows you to seek help when needed, even when you’re traveling outside the home.
As an added feature, our portable “all-in-one-device” comes with a patented fall detection sensor and auto alarm alert that automatically contacts First Response when a sudden fall is detected- all at a moment’s notice. First Response is the industry leader in offering the best home emergency medical alert systems for seniors on their necklace and bracelet devices. We are proud to offer our new GPS MobileCare device designed to protect our loved ones in and out of the home!
LAND LINE and CELL DIALER SYSTEMS FEATURES
Key features include:
- Elderly alarm devices (Panic/Help Alert Button) worn comfortably as a necklace or bracelet.
- Monitoring Base Station Console that transmits alarm signal from the wireless bracelet or necklace panic button.
- 24/7 Nationwide Emergency Monitoring Center (located in the United States) that responds to the user’s home alarm signal within 30 seconds.
- Live, certified EMS/EMT operators respond to dispatch local responders, if needed.
GPS MOBILECARE FEATURES
Key personal response features include:
- “All-In-One Device” that combines a panic alert button transmitter and a 2-way voice activated communication speaker into a single wearable device.
- Touch button technology on panic help devices transmit an immediate panic alarm.
- Patented fall detection and “auto alarm alert” multi-sensor application technology.
- GPS tracker technology that locates user alarm signal within 100 feet of user position.
- 36-hour standby battery with 30-minute active live call reserve; charging docking station.
ALL SYSTEMS ARE VALUE-ADDED
- Value-added benefits include:
- Friends & Family Contact Notification List.
- Set-up, activation and live testing is simple and fast (live assistance available).
- 24/7 Client Service & Support with live team members on call anytime.
- Accessories to consider: lock box (secure key entry) and hallway/room help buttons.
- Weekly “Silent” Testing by First Response to ensure continual optimal operation.
ALL SYSTEMS – HOW IT WORKS**
- Simply press and release the Panic/Help Alert Button on the necklace or bracelet during an accident or fall.
- Monitoring Base Console receives and re-transmits the alarm signal via the home phone line or nearby cellular network directly to the Emergency Monitoring Center.
- A live First Response operator from the Emergency Monitoring Center responds over the 2-way voice communication Console speaker within 30-seconds.
- Local 911 Emergency responders are dispatched by live First Response operator, if needed.
** For GPS MobileCare users: the “all-in-one” device does not require a Base Console unit and the user communicates with a live operator over the same portable 2-way communication device.
Nationwide 24/7 Monitoring Center
As part of our nationwide 24/7 emergency monitoring services coverage, First Response System partners with all local, city and county police, fire, ambulatory and 911 responder authorities to ensure professional dispatch. All contacted service providers are located in or near the user’s area. Our Emergency Monitoring Center is located in the United States.
Our National Monitoring Center features:
- 24/7/365 monitoring alarm response and dispatch.
- Live, certified EMS/EMT trained operators providing 2-way communication with users.
- Bi-lingual, Spanish-speaking operators available upon special request.
- Friends & Family Contact Notification List activation.
- Local responders dispatch directly to the user location.
- Weekly “silent” testing of elderly alarm devices and corresponding units, including the panic button, to ensure optimal performance.
All elderly alarm devices by First Response are directly linked to our National Emergency Monitoring Center to ensure prompt and efficient response by our live, certified operators to all at-risk users. Whether residing in New Jersey or New York (Northeast), North Carolina or Florida (Southeast), Indiana or Ohio (Midwest), California or Texas (West/ Southwest), First Response System provides reliable emergency alarm and dispatch services to independent and/or at-risk seniors in all 50 states- virtually anywhere in the United States.
First Response is America’s #1 Medical Alert System Provider
Matching Affordability with High Performance and Reliability
- Affordable, lease or purchase, low price plan options
- No long term service commitments – Return Anytime
- No Hidden Fees: No Activation, Enrollment or Termination Fees
- Price Lock Rate Guarantee for the Lifetime of the Service
- 100% Warranty on all elderly alarm devices – Free Replacement
Independence, Mobility & Peace-of-Mind
At the simple touch of their necklace and bracelet elderly alarm devices (panic alert button), older adult users and their family members can now rest easy knowing that loved ones are protected 24/7 by their First Response personal response unit for any type of unexpected accident. Recognized in America as offering the best home medical alert systems for seniors, First Response allows seniors and older adults to stay in their homes longer, with dignity, independence and security.
- Nationwide emergency monitoring service coverage in all 50 states.
- Rated best home emergency medical alert systems for seniors.
- A personal response apparatus for seniors who live alone day or night.
- Portable GPS elderly alarm devices for home, property and near/far travel.
- Live, certified First Response operators respond quickly to all alarm calls 24/7.
First Response System is recognized in the health care industry and by valued clients alike, as America’s leading authority in personal emergency alarm systems and devices. First Response offers reliable 24/7 monitoring and dispatch services to all diverse regions of the United States- from sun-drenched California to tropical Florida; from season-changing New Jersey and Pennsylvania to temperate North Carolina. Regardless of climate, families have peace-of mind knowing First Response has their loved ones covered 24/7 in all 50 states.
Falling is the #1 critical injury sustained by older adults living at home alone. Fall injuries and recurring fall accidents are the #1 reason families and their loved ones use a personal medical alarm system or wearable device. The occurrence of falling increases dramatically in regions of the country where outdoor seasonal weather includes a mixture of frozen rain, sleet and snow. As such, seniors residing in wintry states such as New York, Ohio, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Indiana can be more susceptible to fall accidents.
When Family Members Can’t Be There
Falling is the #1 critical injury sustained by older adults living at home alone. Whether it is distance, availability or a busy career or family schedule that separates family members from their loved ones during these life-threatening events, investing in an affordable personal response device provides these families with peace-of-mind knowing there is ‘round-the-clock’ 24/7 emergency alarm protection when they can’t be there. By offering the best home emergency medical alert systems for seniors, family members rely on First Response System and its panic device for security and protection when unexpected emergencies strike day or night.
The #1 Expert in the Personal Medical Alarm Industry
Physicians, health care providers, and independent living community professionals recommend First Response System for their patients and clients because of our proven track record and nationwide reputation in providing the most reliable, easy-to-use, and latest generation technology personal response systems, elderly alarm devices and 24/7 live monitoring and dispatch services available anywhere in the United States. First Response not only specializes in offering the best home emergency medical alarm systems for seniors, but also cellular and GPS elderly alarm devices for modern day independent lifestyles.
#1 Best Rated Client Services & Support Team
Please contact our Client Services and Customer Support Team at First Response System.com to discuss in greater detail our fine selection of personal response systems, necklace help button, or elderly alarm devices at (866) 930-1130; daytime or evening and available seven days per week. Our Care Specialists are dedicated to providing the latest generation GPS portable “all-in-one” devices and best home medical alert systems for seniors available in the marketplace today.
- Best home emergency medical alert systems for seniors.
- Cell Dialer land line unit for the home and property (no phone or cable modem connection needed).
- GPS MolbileCare unit for total portability and mobility (take it anywhere you are).
- Popular accessory items including secure lock box, hallway and room help buttons and more.
Let us assist you in selecting the best home medical alert systems for seniors, elderly alarm devices, or a portable GPS personal response unit for you or a loved one. All at affordable rates. This is our chosen mission!