First Response Introduces Our Best Medical Alert System Yet for 2015
First Response System.com has always prided itself by offering independent senior adults and individuals with chronic medical conditions with the most reliable, affordable and latest-generation emergency medical alarm systems and devices. Just last year, we introduced our GPS Mobile Care “all-in-one” device that has truly emerged as a “game-changer” for active seniors on the go- at home or for travel. Now, we are extremely excited to announce the arrival of our Medical Alert System PLUS+ by First Response. Is it a “game-changer” like our GPS Mobile Care device? Well, not really. Let me explain!
The majority of independent seniors still prefer and select our traditional “land line” system (connected to a phone line) or the alternative ” cell dialer” system (no phone line is needed) for the home and property. Dollar for dollar, the value of these systems cannot be surpassed. So here’s the exciting news….this latest generation system is loaded with improved features and capabilities we have all been waiting a long time for.
Medical Alert System PLUS+
Improved features and new capabilities include:
- Extended range signal coverage up to 900 feet (300 yards) from panic alert button to console;
- Enhanced alert signal strength indoors and outdoors;
- Can accommodate up to fifteen (15) panic alert buttons;
- Can connect up to five (5) wireless, remote 2-way voice activated speaker stations;
- Updated prerecorded prompts that inform user ongoing status of alarm call to First Response;
- Improved 2-way voice activated speaker voice and volume clarity;
- Cell dialer plug-in module if no phone line access;
- Easy access to power on/off switch and terminal connections and easier installation;
- Console buttons light up for easy access;
- Streamlined, modern design.
As always, with any First Response medical alert system, you receive reliable, 24/7 emergency monitoring live operator services from our National Emergency Response & Dispatch Center supported by our exemplary customer/client service department. Customized response, dispatch and family notification protocols can also be created at your request.
Client benefits also include: free installation and tutorial over the phone; 100% products warranty for the lifetime of the service; price-lock guarantee during use of the same system; lease and/or purchase price plan options and payment methods; two (2) household users for the same price plan; personal medical data form for ems, friends and family contact notification list; customized response and notification protocols; and more. Call us at (866) 930-1130 for more detailed information and special seasonal discount offers and promotion opportunities. We’re always here to help!
About First Response System.com
First Response System.com is a national provider of affordable, reliable medical alarm systems and emergency monitoring services, medical equipment and senior living products, and fall prevention and home safety education programs serving America’s seniors and their families, businesses and non-profit organizations.