- Community safety alert system serving Health Care & Social Services residential facilities;
- Child care center alert system for Child Care and Family Day Care Centers;
- Child care alert system serving Education & Learning Children Centers;
- Heath club safety alert system for Fitness, Wellness and/or Sports Club centers;
- Sports medical alert systems serving Recreation and Sports leagues and organizations;
- Any business or institution that requires emergency medical alert and/or silent alarm response.
Regardless of size or industry type, First Response has the ability to customize a commercial fast response system combined with commercial emergency monitoring to suit the specific medical and emergency safety needs of any commercial, non-profit or facility-based client.
There are different categories of systems available for your convenience:
Commercial Fast Response System
Health Club Safety Alert System
Sport Medical Alert Systems
Child Care Alert System
First Response offers our valued business and non-profit clients with a select portfolio of commercial fast response system and commercial emergency monitoring devices and services to suit any budget, short or long term plan, scope of work, or safety application/ solution:
- Monitoring Base Station Console that connects directly to a phone line (wall jack or modem) or;
- Monitoring Base Console that sends a wireless alarm signal via a nationwide cellular network;
- Supports up to (16) personal Panic Alert Buttons (worn as a bracelet and/or necklace);
- Extended Range Signal capability of up to 900 feet (300 yards) between button(s) and console;
- Employs up to (5) 2-Way Voice-Activated Remote Speaker stations (wireless) from base console.
- GPS location tracker technology allows user to be located anywhere in the United States;
- Satellite and cellular network service provide nationwide alarm signal and 2-way voice coverage;
- Touch button panic alert technology with Fall Detection and Auto Alarm applications;
- 2-way voice activated speaker on device provides clear, live operator 2-way communication;
- 36-hour standby battery with 30-minute active, live call reserve and charging cradle.
Each First Response product or device, whether it be our community safety alert system, health club safety alert system, child care center alert system, personal child care alert system, or any of our sport medical alert systems, is wholly supported by our 24/7/365 National Emergency Response Center. Our Monitoring Center is staffed by industry-certified live, Emergency Response Operators who are trained to activate a battery of emergency response and dispatch protocols for any type of medical, fire or police-related emergency or event.
For more detailed information regarding our First Response commercial fast response system and combination service featuring commercial emergency monitoring, please contact Scott Hazlewood, SVP Client Services & Support USA – First Response System at (866) 686-9344 toll-free direct, Monday through Sunday. We are delighted to also provide a complimentary commercial client consultation to get your organization started in the right direction. “We’re always here to help!”