How Do First Response Home Medical Alert Systems Work?
First Response Medical Alert System - #1 Best Value for Older Adults
- Extended range help alert button has an alert signal range of 300 to 600 feet (up to the length of 2 football fields).
- Base console has a built-in, enhanced-volume 2-way speaker that can also be used to receive regular incoming phone calls.
- Base console will continue to operate during power outages, with up to 36 hours of battery back-up power and then re-charges.
- First Response performs a weekly "silent test" of your system to ensure continuous operation and reliability.
- System repair and replacement warranty coverage is included with all lease price plans.
- System user account set-up includes User Profile, Emergency Medical Form, Friends & Family Contact List and Special Requests.