How First Response's Home Medical Alert System Works
First Response's Senior Alarm Button System - Features and Benefits
• The First Response console automatically alerts a care specialist when the battery in your help button needs replacing.
• Equipment has been tested an approved by a UL Listed Testing Center.
• The First Response System can be used to receive incoming phone calls. Simply press your help button to answer the call and you will be able to use your speakerphone feature to communicate without even leaving your chair.
• The monitoring center will be contacted weekly by a test signal transmitted automatically by the First Response console.
• A toll free number is dialed when the console contacts the monitoring station. This will prevent any long distance charges.
• System repair and replacement is included with all equipment.
• The First Response System will continue to operate during a power outage, with up to 32 hours of battery back up power.
• Call 866-930-1130 to learn about more benefits and features of the First Response Medical Alert System..